5 days in the heart of Sicily following the same path as the italian fiction “Commissario Montalbano”. From €750.00
- Catania, with the Cathedral, the Dome with the elephant fountain and Via Etnea for shopping.
- Siracusa and Noto. Siracusa with the archeological aerea, the greek theater, the roman anphitheater and Ortigia island. Noto, capit of european baroque with churches, monasteries and noble palaces.
- Ragusa Ibla, Ragusa Alta, Modica. Ragusa, jewel of late baroque with suggestive alleys, used as “Vigata” within the fiction Commissario Montalbano. Modica, another baroque example. famouse in the world for its tasty chocalate.
- Donnafugata, Puntasecca, Scicli. Donnafugata with its castle counting more than 100 rooms, used within the fiction as the house of the boss Balduccio. Puntasecca, with Commissario Montalbano house near the lighthouse. Scicli, with its building dating back to the eighteenth-century as “Palazzo Iacono” the police headquarters within the fiction.
- Capo Passero, Catania. Capo Passero, where Mediterranean sea and Ionian sea meets in a suggestive corner.
Self – drive. Tour guide upon request available.
Availability of adding up flights and airport transfers as extra.